Check Out Quality Fashion Wears

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Asa the Female Talking Drummer Regrets Her Marriage-She Says it's a Hopeless Marriage

Ara Calls Her Crashed Marriage Hopeless

 


Ara, the female talking drummer speaks in a regretting tone about her crashed marriage.She said this in recent interview,about how she later found out how he husband  who she was legally married to, was still in a relationship which he kept secret until she discovered.

The marriage produced a child who is now 6 years old.A charming son of 6 years was all that Ara could show for her crashed marriage. With her chat with Punch, Ara says she is ready to marry if she see the right person.She says she is ready to love again and do not believe in marriage just for its sake.

She said if a younger guy come her way, she do not see anything wrong with it.As long as the person has a matured mind and is committed to her.The, she is ready to marry that guy.

When she was queried about her being domineering and manipulative.

Here is what she says:

“I am not that kind of person. I am the most submissive wife. I am ‘mumu’ for love. You can ask my ex, he can tell you. There was never a day I didn’t ask him what I should cook even though I was the breadwinner. I would always ask him what he wanted. And whatever he said, if we didn’t have it, I would jump on an okada and enter the market to go and buy the stuff. I am a hopeless lover,”

This is to all the celebs going through what Ara has gone through.It is wise if you learn from this sad and sour ending to celebrities marriage.Marriage is not just an emotional love you or love me thing.

It takes the maker of marriage, God to have a successful marriage. It's not about professing to know God,but giving up your life to serve and know HIS will for a future partner.

I hope Ara has learned her lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment