Check Out Quality Fashion Wears

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Wizkid Opens Up In Recent Chat about Controversies,Marriage and about Expecting another Child

Wizkid Opens Up about Controversy Trailing Him,Marriage and Expecting Another Child



 

Wizkid had been in the news recently for bad reasons.His smoking of weed and his verbal tussle with Davido and Seaon raised so much negative dust about him.

In a recent interview, Wizkid opens up on a lot of things.The Encomium reporters took him on a lot of issues both personal and things that has to do with his career.

Below are excerpt of the interview.

Asked if it bothers him that people think he’s arrogant;

“Bother me? Never! I am not bothered. Honestly I don’t hear people saying it because anytime I go out, I show my fans great love. I do my thing. I don’t have problem with that because I don’t love everybody as well. So I don’t expect everybody to love me too. That’s life”




Asked about the comment that he doesn’t charge those he loves;

“Yeah I don’t charge people I love. I said so but when someone is on your neck everyday for a collaboration and she offers you money, won’t you collect it? If you fail to collect it, they start calling you terrible person. I am just trying to be a good guy”


Asked if he is expecting another child;

“Expecting wetin? Did I tell you I am expecting a child? Yes I didn’t tell you guys when I was expecting my first child because people wanted to kill me but Honestly, nothing like that I am not expecting any child now”

Asked if he is getting married anytime soon, Wizkid hissed and said “Wedding? No!



On why he loves to flaunt his accessories on social media: “You know now. I didn’t have accessories when I started my career. Did you see me wearing bling-bling when I did Hola at your boi? No! I hustled to get money to buy them and there is no crime if I show it or flaunt it to my fans because they gave me money to buy them” On where he invests his money:

 “I will say property but most importantly Jewelry. Do you know how much I can sell this chain on my neck when I get broke, God forbid? It’s money and to me it’s investment. I don’t spend money on foolish things. I spend moderately. Besides I am a grown man. I have problems too. I have a child I am taking care of. I have responsibilities, believe it or not”

I don't think wizkid has any plans of treading softly as fame and money seems to be having negative bearing on his way of life.

I hope he does not go the way of Justin Bieber.

No comments:

Post a Comment